- My body is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it to master my life.
- My body, without me, is useless. Without my body, I am useless. I must honor my body’s true needs. I must listen to its signals. I must ignore what society thinks my body needs.
- My body and I know what we need in our life. It’s not our outward appearance, the noise other people make about us, or the body shamming smoke we walk through. We know it is how we feel about each other that counts. We will love each other.
- My body is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a partner. I will learn it’s weaknesses, its strengths, and its parts. We are part of each other.
- Before the world, I swear this creed. My body and I are defenders of our happiness. We are masters of our world. We are the saviors of my life.
- So be it, in the face of all the enemies of self-image everywhere. There will be peace and harmony within myself.
- (A re-imagining of the Rifleman’s Creed.)