I awoke this morning to an awesome surprise. I was awarded the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by two amazing Bloggers. Mommyx4boy and her blog http://mommyx4boys.wordpress.com/ and Merryn at http://humbleheartscribbles.wordpress.com. These bloggers are amazing, and you should check them out!
Here are the rules for this award.
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
So, my seven facts:
1. I used to volunteer at a local astronomical observatory, taking pictures of parts of the sky looking for asteroids and meteors that had yet to be discovered. Spoiler Alert, I didn’t find any.
2. I recently completed the program at the American Broadcasting School. I am a trained radio personalty and can do all genre’s of music as well as news, sports, and weather.
3. I have very bland taste buds. My closest friends say that I only enjoy food that has no taste at all.
4. I manage a Facebook Group that has over 480 local women who are looking to maintain/create friendships. This is probably one of the most frustrating part of my life.
5. I have one son, who is currently four, who was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder January 2013. I feel like I knew right away. No, I don’t be believe vaccines did it.
6. I line dance two days a week. I like to think I’m pretty good at it. Someday I will get brave enough to start posting videos of these awesomeness.
7. I have a bunch of other blogs. Bend Family Park Tour, where I document our journey to visit every park in our town. Oregon Waterfall Tour, where I document my journey to try to visit every accessible waterfall in Oregon. It’s a very slow process. 21st Century Friendships, where I talk about using Facebook in a way that makes your friendships better and gets you more friends. Also, I talk about my own journey to creating and maintaining friendships in this hyper-connected world.
So, there are my seven facts. Obviously, you don’t have to do pictures. I just felt like it today. Honestly, I’m procrastinated. I need to clean.
So, here are my 15 nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
6. Fat ‘n Forty
9. 26 to 12
11. Planet T
13. Lovin’ Adoptin’
14. rose b fischer
I feel so honored to receive this. The past few months I have gone from talking “at” people, to talking “to” people. WordPress is an amazing community, and I look forward to getting to know everyone better!